In a good news for millions of PUBG Mobile Lite across the world, the latest update of the hugely popular game has hit the servers.
The latest update of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 brings several thing to the game including a new lobby layout, a new loading screen, a new TDM Mode and FPP mode.
While the game developers have released the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update globally, it is likely that you not be able to access the update in the app store. If you are facing problem in downloading the update then here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can download the latest PUBG Mobile Lite update.
Here’s how to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update via APK link.
– Visit PUBG Mobile Lite’s official website
– You will find the ‘APK Download’ button on the website
– Once the download is complete, locate the file on your Android mobile and install it. Always enable the ‘Install from unknown source’ option on your Android device.
– Open the app after the completion of the installation
– After the completion of the in-game patches, you will be able to try out the latest version of the PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite is the lighter version of PUBG Mobile and it was released especially for the low specced phones. The game has a file size of 600 MB and it can be played on device with 1GB RAM.
It is to be noted that PUBG Mobile Lite was banned by the Indian government under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act in September 2020 and that’s why Indian players should not try the above process. Krafton recently released Battlegrounds Mobile India, which is seen by many as an desi alternative of PUBG Mobile India.