Home News Exclusive! No new episodes of Shaadi Mubarak to be shot until May...

Exclusive! No new episodes of Shaadi Mubarak to be shot until May 1, makers will not shift base to another city

While many TV shows have shifted base to other states due to the lockdown in Maharashtra, the makers of Shaadi Mubarak, like Wagle Ki Duniya have decided to take a break and not shoot newer episodes in another city. They have decided to not shift base to another city. Manav Gohil, who plays the lead in Shaadi Mubarak tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently recuperating at home. Shooting of all TV shows came to a grinding halt last week after the government said only essential services would be allowed to operate. Several TV shows shifted base out of Mumbai, but the makers of Shaadi Mubarak have decided to take a break and come back with fresh episodes only after May 1.

Producer Sumeet Mittal confirmed the development. He said, “Manav is currently infected with coronavirus and has quarantined himself at home. While many sets relocated to other cities, we felt that it was an amicable decision that we do not shift base and come back with fresh episodes after May 1. The situation is unpredictable right now and we can only pray that things get better soon. The decision was taken mutually with the channel.”

While Shaadi Mubarak takes a break, the sets of TV show Pandya Store have shifted base to Bikaner, Rajasthan where they are currently shooting. The makers plan to air Pandya Store in the time slot, which was earlier given to Shaadi Mubarak.

The current track of Shaadi Mubarak revolves around little Preeti and Neel getting kidnapped. It has left the old Preeti dejected and worried for the well-being of the kids. The show stars Manav Gohil and Rati Pandey in the lead roles.