Grounded is releasing the first patch for the April Content Update with the release of the 0.9.1 patch update on Xbox and PC. The latest update for Grounded’s early access, version 0.9.1, is understandably modest and only includes a small handful of bug fixes and general improvements. Still, it’s another step towards making Grounded a finished game, and it’s recommended that players install it as soon as possible.
As modest as this patch update is, it still includes some very important fixes to fight against potential crashes, patches a mysterious hole in the world, and includes a couple of fixes that only affect Xbox One or Microsoft Store downloads. The Grounded 0.9.1 patch update is another step towards a final release, but we’re still a ways away from Grounded being declared as “finished.” That being said, even in its current state, Grounded is already one of the best survival games on Xbox.
The full changelog for Grounded’s 0.9.1 patch update includes:
Top community issues
- Patched a hole in the terrain that could cause players to fall out of the yard
- Added Stuffed Creatures back to the crafting menu. (We are in the process of moving these over to buildings for the future)
- Crash fix when loading saves from Version 0.3 or before
- Crash fix dealing with opening Photo Mode
- Crash fix when having the map open and players leave the game
- Crash fix that could randomly happen when running around the yard
- Crash fix when loading a game with collapsed buildings that hadn’t fully destroyed yet
- Players will properly stop reviving a player if they are knocked down themselves
- Stinkbug leap attack no longer resets the stinkbug back to their leap starting point when complete
- Stinkbug leap attack can now be blocked
- The sub-headers “Upper Body” and “Lower Body” are now in the correct spot in the Armor crafting menu
- The Known Smoothie recipes window can be accessed again in the Smoothie Station
- Icon for Diving Bell Spider chunk displays again
Xbox One & Xbox One S
- Entering and exiting the Inventory screen will lag less
- Crash fix when converting old saves on the Main Menu from prior to the 0.5.0 update
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.