A single youtube account allows you to like videos, and subscribe to your favorite creators. Using a youtube account allows you to create a youtube channel and start uploading youtube videos.
One can also create youtube account without Gmail but it is a different process. Here in this post, we share with you a simple tweak on how to create a youtube account for free.
How To Start A Youtube Channel For Beginners
This is the most populated video sharing platform for free. Users, Creators can upload their videos and share them with the world. This helps you connect with millions out there on the platform.
One can also share educational, opinion, comedy, stories, and other memories in the form of a video. Once they complete youtube monetization guidelines then he/she can start earning money through youtube. So if you’re the beginner who wants to create a youtube channel, Then you need to hold a GMAIL account first.
Create Gmail Account For Youtube
- Go to this official link “Create Google Account“
- Fill in your details as follows
- Now fill in your Date Of Birth, Mobile phone and other required information.
- Click on Next and there you go. You have no created a Google Account which helps you to create a youtube account.
How To Create A Youtube Channel
How to start a youtube channel: Now that you’re signed in to a Gmail/Google account. Go to Youtube.com and click on Sign In and use google account sign in to sign in to Youtube.
- Use this link to create a channel directly and name it.
- Note: You can also use a single brand name by clicking on “Use a business or other name“
- Then click on the Create Channel button to make it. Make sure that you follow as referred by Youtube.
This is how you’ve create a Youtube Channel Account and start using the platform. The same methods are followed through a smartphone using the official youtube application or a web browser.