For the academic session 2020-21, the SCETC had released the MHT CET 2020 application form on December 8, 2020. The last date to submit the MHT CET 2020 application form was March 30, 2020.
The candidates who wish to appear for the MHT CET entrance exam are required to visit the official website of the exam to submit their application form online.
You have successfully cast your vote
The SCETC also releases complete eligibility information on the official website. The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the online application form.
How to fill the MHT CET 2021 application form?
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to register for MHT CET examination:
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website of the exam – http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ and click on the relevant course
- It will redirect to a new page where you need to click on ‘New Registration’
- There are two options for registration – Aadhaar based and Non-Aadhaar based. Select your option
- A detailed online application form will appear
Step 2: Filling of Application Form
- Fill the online application form with all the details as asked on the page
- Cross-check all the details entered once again
- Click on confirm to submit your MHT CET online application form
Step 3: Uploading of the scanned image of photograph and signature
- Next, upload the scanned copy of your photo and signature
- Make sure the images are in the format and size as mentioned on the page
- Check the clarity of your photo
- Click on Upload
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- The last step is to make the application fee payment
- Select the application fee amount and click on Make payment
- Select your payment method – credit card/debit card/net banking/other
- It will redirect to the merchant page
- Enter your details to complete the payment process
- Note down the payment receipt number for future reference
The candidates are advised to save a copy of application form, the application number, and payment receipt for future reference.