• Rare Images from Tuskegee Institute: Early 20th century Magic Lantern slides on display from the Grand Rapids Public Museum at. Other historical images include Abraham Lincoln, World War I, band instruments, baking and lumbering in Michigan.
• Juried CMU Student Art Exhibition: Through April 2, University Art Gallery, Central Michigan University, free,, 989-774-7457.
• “Windows GR”: Art exhibit at The Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free with general admission ($2-12) and available at.
• Hip Hop Icons: Virtual exhibition from the Marshall M. Fredericks Museum, viewable at.
• Virtual Lunches with C2C Gallery: 12:15 p.m. March 24, 616-935-7337,.
• “Wonderfully Made”: the Artis Collection of African American Fine Art, noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays, Saginaw Art Museum, museum admission $7, $5 students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw,, 989-754-2491.
• John Shea Trio Facebook Live Concert: 7 p.m. March 26, 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. March 27,.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. every Friday,.
• Mondays with May: 7 p.m. every Monday,.
• Kris Pride: 2 p.m. daily,.
• Inside Out Movie Kit: Pick up an interactive kit 10 a.m.-2 p.m. March 27 at Veterans Memorial Library, 301 S. University, Mt. Pleasant. Kit contains scripts and props. Copies of the movie available to check out., , 989-773-3242.
• Joel Tacey’s Duct Tape Creations: Pick up craft kits 10 a.m.-6 p.m. March 29 at Veterans Memorial Library, 301 S. University Ave., Mt. Pleasant. You’ll get printed instructions and a video link., 989-773-3242.
• Camp Curious: The Grand Rapids Public Museum has opened registration for its virtual and in-person summer programs for kids pre-K through 12th grade beginning June 14. Fees start at $35.
• Shiawassee Arts Center Exhibition and Meet the Artist: New exhibition 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Mon.-Fri., noon-4 p.m. weekends through April 25, make appointment to meet the artists noon-4 p.m. March 21. 206 Curwood Castle Dr., Owosso,, 989-723-8354.
• Artist Submissions: Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum invites sculptors within 200 miles of the museum to submit work by May 1 for the 2021 Regional Biennial Juried Sculpture Exhibition, running July 10-Oct. 2;, 989-964-7125.
• Afternoons at the Sugarhouse: 1-4 p.m. weekends through March 28, Chippewa Nature Center, 400 S. Badour Road, Midland,, 989-631-0830.
• Shakespeare Selections: 7:30 p.m. March 25-27 and 2 p.m. March 28, CMU Theatre Department livestream, $5, $10 group,.