Connect with us

News

No Time To Die Full Movie Download Leaked Online By isaimini, Tamilrockers

Published

on

No Time To Die, starring Daniel Craig and Rami Malek, will be released in theaters worldwide on September 30, 2021. However, after the film’s release, many user searches started to download No Time To Die Full Movie Hindi Download.

No Time To Die movie download, many users started searching for the keyword No Time To Die movie download, search engine platforms are flooded with keywords like No Time To Die movie download, No Time To Die movie download in 720p HD, No Time To Die Hindi Movie 2021 in 1080 HD, No Time To Die full movie download. Download No Time To Die movie Hindi dubbed movie, Download No Time To Die movie called Tamil.

No Time To Die Full Movie Download Leaked Online By isaimini, Tamilrockers

No Time To Die movie download isaimini

isaimini, one of the most popular torrent websites, has illegally leaked movies and tv shows on its website. No Time To Die Movie Download isaimini is the hottest topic on Google where many people want to download the film for free.

No Time To Die Movie Download many people are looking for No Time To Die Movie Download isaimini. The film was the target of several piracy websites.

No Time To Die Movie Download Tamilrockers

The 2021 film No Time To Die has been leaked online by Tamilyogi and other infamous sites. However, piracy websites will upload the movie and provide free download links for No Time To Die Movie 2021. Although the Pirated website is leaking a lot of movies and series on their website, this is not the first time piracy is a movie or show filter. Recently, an online piracy website leaked the feature film, dubbed in Tamil and Hindi.

Continue Reading

News

‘Betrayal’ Author Calls Trump ‘Essentially Anti-Democratic Candidate’

Published

on

  • ABC News Chief Washington Correspondent Jonathan Karl is already thinking about a possible Trump 2024 run.
  • The author of “Betrayal” told outlets that reporting on a second Trump campaign would be challenging.
  • “You’re covering someone who is running in a system, that is trying to undermine that very system,” he said.

Journalists gearing up for the 2024 presidential election are already starting to prepare for the possibility of a second Trump campaign — a prospect that could pose the “greatest challenge ever facing campaign reporters,” according to ABC News’s chief Washington correspondent and author Jonathan Karl. 

The longtime reporter and author of “Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Show” offered his thoughts on the hypothetical in a series of media interviews earlier this month while promoting his new book, which details the final year of Donald Trump’s tumultuous presidency.

In a lengthy interview with Deadline and in an on-air appearance with CNN’s Brian Stelter, Karl discussed the challenges of reporting responsibly on Trump, whom he called “essentially an anti-democratic candidate.” 

“How do you cover a candidate who is running both against whoever the Democratic candidate is but also running against the very democratic system that makes all of this possible?” Karl posited during the Deadline interview.

The media struggled to cover Trump — a never-before-seen kind of American executive — during both his candidacy and presidency. Meanwhile, Trump himself stoked outrage toward and skepticism of journalists and news outlets in order to discredit negative stories about himself.

Throughout his time in office, Trump averaged multiple lies per day, ramping up his rhetoric and misinformation, particularly surrounding the 2020 election, until it culminated in the deadly January 6 Capitol attack. 

But Trump’s continued obsession with “the Big Lie” and his numerous attempts to overturn the 2020 election have journalists and experts alike worriedly wondering what a Trump 2024 campaign might look like.

“I think it’s tremendously challenging, because…he is just saying things that are not true, that are designed to misinform, that are designed to erode credibility and belief in our electoral system,” Karl told Deadline. “And it’s actually dangerous.”

“So how do you cover a debate? How do you cover a speech? How do you sit down for a long live interview with him as a candidate?” he added.

Karl, who served as Chief White House Correspondent for ABC News from December 2012 through the end of Trump’s administration, made similar comments during his CNN appearance earlier this week.

“You’re covering someone who is running in a system, that is trying to undermine that very system,” he told CNN’s Stelter. “Somebody who is going to be perpetually lying.”

“He is consumed and obsessed with 2020 and trying to convince the world that that election was somehow corrupt, that it was filled with fraud, that he actually won it,” he continued. “As journalists, we can’t be a conduit for that lie.”

Trump made headlines over the weekend when he once again hinted at a possible 2024 run.

“I think if I run, I’ll get it,” he said on a Fox Business appearance. “Look, I have a 94, 95%, even in the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference), I had a 98% approval rating. So if I decide to run, I’ll get it very easily.”

“Most people have said if I run, they won’t run against me so I think that’s good,” he added.

But Karl has his doubts about whether the onetime president will really make another run for the top seat.

“I think he wants to make us believe he’s running because it keeps him relevant, keeps him generating attention for himself,” Karl told CNN. “But I’m not sure he really wants to do it again.”

“For all his delusions about 2020, the last thing he really wants to do is lose again,” he added.

A spokesperson for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Continue Reading

News

Covid: two schools tested as health officials battle to contain Omicron variant | Coronavirus

Published

on

At schools, a church and a branch of KFC, public health officials have been scrambling to track people infected by Omicron, in a stiff new test of the UK’s widely criticised £37bn test-and-trace programme.

On Monday, new cases of the Covid “variant of concern” emerged in two London locations, bringing the running UK total to 11, and testing was launched at a school in West Bridgford in Nottinghamshire and at Larchwood primary school in Brentwood, where one class was sent home. Customers, staff and delivery drivers at the KFC in the Essex town’s high street last Friday afternoon were also urged to get tests, as were the congregation of the nearby Trinity church.

The Essex case is linked to one in Nottingham and travel in southern Africa. Two separate cases were announced in Camden and Wandsworth in London, both with links to travel to South Africa, after a case was detected in Westminster, and four further cases have been found in Lanarkshire and two more in the Greater Glasgow and Clyde areas of Scotland. None of the Scottish cases have any travel history, said Scotland’s deputy first minister, John Swinney, suggesting community transmission is under way.

The push to track the spread of the virus is casting renewed focus on the test-and-trace scheme, which Boris Johnson promised would be “world-beating”.

Only half of the UK’s main laboratories used for community testing are currently capable of detecting the Omicron variant with a test that shows whether a key “S” gene is missing, the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said. The Essex director of public health, Dr Michael Gogarty, said on Monday that it took seven days to receive confirmation of its case after the person noticed symptoms and was tested on 20 November. They are said to be unwell, but not seriously.

Illustrating how long the new variant has been in the UK, Gogarty said the Essex case caught it from another person, who in turn caught it from someone who arrived from southern Africa about two weeks ago. One factor making detection harder is that only a minority of people with Covid symptoms typically request a test – just 18%, according to a study by academics at King’s College London earlier this year.

Dr Jenny Harries, the chief executive of UKHSA, said on Monday it was “critical that anyone with Covid-19 symptoms isolates and gets a PCR test immediately”. It said it should take between 24 and 48 hours to get a PCR result and an additional 24 hours to determine whether it is likely they have Omicron. A final confirmation could take another two days, bringing the whole process to up to five days.

Official data shows turnaround times for PCR tests have been getting worse in England. Only 68% of in-person test results were received within 24 hours in the latest week, down from 77% the previous week.

UKHSA, which is overseeing testing and tracing Omicron cases, said all “close contacts of suspected and confirmed Omicron cases will have samples priority-tested for S-gene target failure and will also have whole-genome sequencing”. Suspected cases of the new variant will be routed to laboratories that could run the genetic tests, and it is “rapidly developing and rolling out a genotyping assay to give an early indication of a probable variant case” to labs that don’t yet have the capacity.

Total UK PCR testing capacity has fallen from 900,000 a day in mid-October to just over 700,000 a day last week. It follows the suspension of testing at a lab run by Immensa after it emerged that 43,000 people may have been given incorrect negative PCR tests. However, before Omicron arrived, the system had capacity to process about 250,000 more tests a day than were needed.

Asked about the preparedness of the test-and-trace system, one director of public health in the north of England said that while Omicron’s transmissibility in a highly vaccinated population remained unclear, “we are in pretty good shape”.

From 4am on Tuesday passengers arriving in the UK will be required to take a PCR test by the end of their second day from entry and isolate until they receive a negative test. UKHSA said it was trying to find out how many private travel testing laboratories, relied upon to check all international arrivals, would be able to test for Omicron.

Continue Reading

News

Shannon Beador on ‘RHOC’ Cast Shakeups: Kelly Dodd, Tamra Judge

Published

on

Housewives shakeup! The cast of Real Housewives of Orange County will look a little different in season 16 — and Shannon Beador is on board with the changes. Well, most of them.

The RHOC star exclusively told Us Weekly that she was “very surprised” by the decision to let Kelly Dodd, Elizabeth Lyn Vargas and Braunwyn Windham-Burke go from the show — but she wasn’t all that upset by it either.

“Let’s just say I agreed with some of [the choices] and I didn’t with others,” the Real to Real founder said. “With one, I didn’t necessarily agree with — but it’s all good. I’m actually very happy with the cast that we have right now.”

Following the season 15 reunion in January, Andy Cohen teased that the first show to kick off the hit Bravo franchise could use a “reboot.” The Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen host later clarified his comments, telling E! News In March, “I think that show’s really important to a lot of people and it’s the mothership of all the Housewives, and so we just want to take our sweet time.”

Shannon Beador on Surprising RHOC Cast Shakeup
Tommy Garcia/Bravo

However, when the trailer for season 16 dropped in November, Kelly, 46, Elizabeth, 46, and Braunwyn, 44, were nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Heather Dubrow had returned after previously leaving the series in 2017.

Shannon told Us that she “felt bad” for Kelly after hearing she would not be returning to the show. “But she’s doing well right now,” the reality star continued. “She’s moving on and doing well.”

While she stays in touch with Elizabeth — “We’ll text sometimes,” Shannon told Us — she has no plans to make nice with some of her other former costars including Tamra Judge, who left RHOC in 2020.

“I don’t think I would enjoy it,” Shannon told Us when asked whether she’d like to see her former friend, 54, rejoin the reality series. “I feel like I’m in a happy place right now and I think you’ll see that this season.”

Shannon Beador on Surprising RHOC Cast Shakeup

Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge.
MediaPunch/Shutterstock

She added, “I mean, we had fun together so I would suppose I’d say I’d miss that part of [her being on the show], but with the way things are now. There are a lot of untruths being said continually — like years now.”

Shannon is “still choosing not to engage and address” her feud with Tamra, which escalated after Shannon became close with Kelly. “We were friends and sadly we’re not anymore,” she told Us.

While Shannon might not be interested in seeing the real estate agent back on the show, Heather, 52, exclusively revealed to Us that it almost happened in season 16.

“I actually invited Tamra to a party this season and, unfortunately, it didn’t work out,” Heather said. “But I think that this season is … transitional and it’s interesting. It ends in a very surprising way and I honestly don’t know where it’s going to go from here. … So I’m going to leave that up to the producers.”

The Real Housewives of Orange County season 16 premieres on Bravo Wednesday, December 1, at 9 p.m. ET.

Reporting by Christina Garibaldi

Listen to Getting Real with the Housewives, your one-stop destination for Housewives news and exclusive interviews
Listen on Google Play Music

Continue Reading

Trending