Music Teacher – Piano, Guitar, Drums and Early Childhood
(“B2R”) America’s Music School for students of all ages is currently seeking Music Teachers to work as part-time employees providing music and performance lessons to students at the Ridgefield location.
Music Teachers at Bach to Rock use B2R curriculum to provide students of all ages an inspiring and well-balanced music education. By teaching theory and technique using music that students know and love, B2R teachers develop musicians who enjoy performing, recording in our studio, and even composing original music!
· Teach private and semi-private lessons using Bach to Rock curriculum and cover song arrangements
· Create an encouraging, fun, and focused lesson atmosphere
· Assess a student’s readiness to join a band or ensemble
· Assist at school events
· May repair equipment as needed and able.
· Must demonstrate an understanding of music concepts and be able to communicate those concepts effectively to students
· Must have an advanced understanding of music theory and technique relevant to primary instrument
· Effective time management and organizational skills to keep students on task in a lesson
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of personalities
· Experienced performer (either solo or group)
· Experience working with youth and/or beginning musicians
· Ability to interact effectively with children and adults
· Ability to pass a background check
Bach to Rock offers the opportunity to work a flexible part time schedule in a fun environment with other like-minded musicians. We handle the marketing, scheduling, booking, billing and other business aspects of the lessons & group classes so that you can focus on teaching.
B2R offers an hourly rate that is based on education, experience, expertise, and availability. We offer a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match to all eligible regular employees.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
or Call 203-403-3172