SIOUX CITY (KTIV) – Vaccinations continue in Sioux City and beyond. And as they continue, KTIV viewers still have questions about the process.
To help answer those questions, KTIV brought in Kevin Grieme, the health director for the Siouxland District Health Department.
The submitted questions Grieme answer were:
- When would it be determined safe to start using cloth bags at grocery stores, again?
- If you were told by your doctor that you shouldn’t get the vaccine because of a previous allergic reaction to infused chemo drugs with receiving epinephrine and hospitalizations, what happens to those who can’t be vaccinated because of this?
- Does anyone know what the actual cost of each vaccine is? People are paying an administration fee to get it, but if people had to pay for the vaccine, what would the cost be?
KTIV’s COVID-19 Resources
- to check out available COVID-19 vaccine resources throughout Siouxland.
- You can find the latest COVID-19 stories from KTIV
- Check out the links below for the latest COVID-19 vaccine guidance from the CDC and state health departments.