Connect with us


Super Singer 7 Voting Results 5th November- Murugan Vs Sam-Vishal For Title Winner, Who Will Win? – rexoxer



Super Singer season 7 has been a huge hit. All credits to the hype created by Vijay TV by making music director Anirudh Ravichandran a part of the show. Five contestants are competing against each other for the title. The winner will get the chance to work in one of the music compositions of Anirudh Ravichandran. 

The set finale of Super Singer 7 was concluded on 3rd November where the top five finalists gave their best performance. Now it’s up to the audience who they want to see win the title. Whoever gets the maximum number of votes will win Super Singer 7.

Super Singer 7 Voting Results 5th November- Murugan Vs Sam-Vishal For Title Winner, Who Will Win?

Super Singer 7 Voting Results 5th November

We are just six more days away from the finale. The voting results as of 5th November are as follows.

  • There is a stiff competition going on between Sam-Vishal and Murugan for the title of Super Singer season 7.
  • Murugan is leading with 35% votes.
  • Sam-Vishal took over Murugan by 2% of votes. However, Murugan seems to be steady at the top. But Sam-Vishal has his young fans to support him which can get him more votes in the coming days.
  • Punya who is the only female has received 13% votes and is steady on the third position. She may be the runner up of the show.
  • Vikram has got 12% votes and might take over Punya anytime.
  • Gowtham is trailing behind with just 8% votes.

How To Vote For The Super Singer Finale Contestants Online?

  • Go to Google and type in Super Singer 7 vote.
  • Now select the candidate you want to vote for.
  • Select the number of votes you want to give. You can a maximum of 50 votes per day.
  • When done, click submit.
  • Your votes will be submitted to the Star Vijay TV.

To make your favourite contestants win you need to keep voting for them.


1285 posts 0 comments

Continue Reading


Where To Watch It Online?



Bhuvan Bam’s fantastic debut web series “Dhindora” is now reaching its conclusion with episode 8. However, at this point in the plot, it doesn’t seem like this will be the last of the web series and we will surely get a season 2. But that’s a topic for another time, let’s focus on the season finale for now.

Episode 8 is all set to arrive on December 1, 2021. As usual, you can start watching it from the usual 2:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) onwards.

Like previous episodes, this episode is also expected to have a runtime of around 15-20 minutes — this has been the norm for the series, with just the first episode being the exception to this rule.

But if you haven’t seen episode 7 of the series yet you can check out our streaming guide for it right here.

Where To Watch ‘Dhindora’ Episode 8 Online?

Image credit: BB Ki Vines

BB’s debut series has been nothing short of a sensational hit. And we’re so glad the episodes are being released on YouTube. So we see no reason as to why the season finale will be releasing on YT as well. The great thing about YouTube is that the content on it is completely free.

Once Dhindora episode 8 is out, all you have to do is head to the “BB Ki Vines” YouTube channel. You will find the new episode waiting for you right there.

What Will Happen In ‘Dhindora’ Episode 8?

Episode 7 titled “Toota Ek Tara” had Bablu explain to Bhuvan why he faked his memory loss. The reason being, after not winning the 11 Crore lottery, he wanted to check his family’s reaction but gets overwhelmed by pressure. So Bhuvan convinces Bablu to come clean with everything in front of his family. This causes a new wave of misery to come over everyone, as any hope of the 11 Crore is dashed away now.

With Episode 8 it will be really interesting to see how the family will deal with this situation. But most importantly what Titu Mama will do now since he has promised to pay Ma ki Chu the money with complete interest without that lottery to help in that endeavor. If you want to know, do not miss the season finale of this awesome series!

Continue Reading


Ex-Trump aide Meadows cooperating with House Jan. 6 panel



WASHINGTON (AP) — Mark Meadows, Donald Trump’s former chief of staff, is cooperating with a House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, putting off for now the panel’s threat to hold him in contempt, the committee’s chairman said Tuesday.

The panel “will continue to assess his degree of compliance,” Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson said in a statement. He said Meadows has produced records and will soon appear for an initial deposition.

The agreement comes after two months of negotiations between Meadows and the committee and after the Justice Department indicted longtime Trump ally Steve Bannon for defying a subpoena. Meadows’ lawyer had previously indicated that his client would not comply, a stance the committee said was unacceptable.

“The Select Committee expects all witnesses, including Mr. Meadows, to provide all information requested and that the Select Committee is lawfully entitled to receive,” Thompson said.

Under the tentative agreement, Meadows could potentially decline to answer the panel’s questions about his most sensitive conversations with Trump and what Trump was doing on Jan. 6 as hundreds of rioters violently broke into the Capitol and interrupted the certification of Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory.

Trump — who told his supporters to “fight like hell” that morning — has attempted to hinder much of the committee’s work, including in an ongoing court case, by arguing that Congress cannot obtain information about his private White House conversations.

Meadows’ lawyer, George Terwilliger, said in a statement that “we appreciate the Select Committee’s openness to receiving voluntary responses on non-privileged topics.”

Terwilliger said he was continuing to work with the committee and its staff on a potential accommodation that would not require Meadows to waive the executive privileges claimed by Trump or “forfeit the long-standing position that senior White House aides cannot be compelled to testify before Congress.”

The deal with Meadows highlights how the committee is trying to balance its need for information about Trump’s role in the Jan. 6 insurrection against the desire to complete the investigation quickly. While the committee has rejected Trump’s legal arguments and Biden has waived executive privilege to hand over documents and records, the panel wants to avoid lengthy legal entanglements that could delay their work.

Still, Meadows’ intention to work with the panel is a victory for the seven Democrats and two Republicans on the committee, especially as they seek interviews with lower-profile witnesses who may have important information to share. The panel has so far subpoenaed more than 40 witnesses and interviewed more than 150 people behind closed doors.

Terwilliger had previously said that Meadows wouldn’t comply with the panel’s September subpoena because of Trump’s privilege claims. But the House panel insists it has questions for Meadows that do not directly involve conversations with Trump.

In the committee’s September subpoena, Thompson cited Meadows’ efforts to overturn Trump’s defeat in the weeks before the insurrection and his pressure on state officials to push false claims of widespread voter fraud.

“You were the president’s chief of staff and have critical information regarding many elements of our inquiry,” Thompson wrote. “It appears you were with or in the vicinity of President Trump on January 6, had communication with the president and others on January 6 regarding events at the Capitol and are a witness regarding the activities of the day.”

Lawmakers on the committee had hinted for several weeks that they were prepared to hold Meadows in contempt, as they had Bannon. But Thompson said just before Thanksgiving that the committee “won’t rush the effort” to make clear that they had given Meadows, a former Republican congressman from North Carolina, every chance to cooperate.

On Wednesday, the committee will vote on whether to pursue contempt charges against a separate witness, former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, after he appeared for a deposition earlier this month but declined to answer questions. The House could vote to hold him in contempt as soon as this week. It would be up to the Justice Department to decide whether to indict him.

A report from Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee detailed how Clark championed Trump’s efforts to undo the election results and clashed as a result with Justice Department superiors who resisted the pressure, culminating in a dramatic White House meeting at which Trump ruminated about elevating Clark to attorney general. He did not do so after several aides threatened to resign.

Continue Reading


Israeli doctor believes he caught Omicron variant of Covid in London | Coronavirus



A doctor who was one of the first people in the world to become infected with the Omicron variant says he believes he caught the virus when he was in London for a major medical conference attended by more than 1,200 health professionals.

The disclosure from Elad Maor will raise fears that the variant may have been in the UK much earlier than previously realised – and that other medics could have been exposed to it too.

In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Maor, a cardiologist at Sheba Medical Centre near Tel Aviv, described how he returned to Israel on 23 November after the three-day meeting at ExCeL London, a large convention centre in Newham, east London. He began experiencing symptoms within days, and tested positive on 27 November.

The time from exposure to symptom onset (known as the incubation period) is thought to be up to 14 days, though symptoms typically appear within five days of exposure.

The 45-year-old, a father of three and an associate professor of cardiology at Tel Aviv University, arrived in London on 19 November and stayed four nights at a hotel in Islington, north London. Maor has so far shown mild Covid-19 symptoms, including a fever, muscle ache and a sore throat.

Delegates at the London conference.
Delegates at the London conference. Photograph: c/o Elad Maor

Speaking to the Guardian from his home in Israel, where he is self-isolating, Maor also said he had probably infected a 69-year-old colleague with the virus after flying back from London. The colleague has since tested positive for the Omicron variant.

While he cannot be certain how or when he became infected, Maor, who had received three doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, is convinced it occurred in the UK. “I got the Omicron in London, for sure,” he said. “That is interesting because that was 10 days ago in London – really, really early.”

The revelation will raise fresh questions about how early the new variant may have been present in the UK and Europe. Governments around the world are urgently scouring databases for recent cases of Covid infections, screening travellers and decoding the viral genomes of the new variant as they try to measure how far it has spread and where it originated.

Data shows it was circulating before it was officially identified in southern Africa last week and it has since been detected in more than a dozen countries. Work to establish if it is more infectious, more deadly or can evade vaccines will take weeks.

UK map

Maor said he had nothing but praise for the organisers of the PCR London Valves 2021 conference, who asked for proof of vaccination before allowing entry to ExCeL London. However, pictures of the meeting taken by Maor and reviewed by the Guardian show not everyone was wearing masks. The conference was attended by 1,250 people in person and a further 2,400 watched online.

The doctor, who travelled to the conference in east London using the tube and Docklands Light Railway each day, noticed similar behaviour on public transport. “Many of the people on the tube were not wearing masks,” he said. “I was actually surprised by that.”

He undertook a PCR test on 20 November – his second day in the UK – and again on 21 November – the first day of the medical conference – as per UK and Israeli travel rules. After attending the final day on 23 November, he flew from London via Heathrow airport at 9pm. Upon arrival at Tel Aviv in the early hours of 24 November, he had a third PCR test – which also came back negative.

“The only reasonable explanation is that I got infected on the last day of the meeting – maybe at the airport, maybe at the meeting,” he said. “That’s why the [third] PCR was too early to detect the infection. So either the second day of the meeting or the last day of the meeting because there is a lag between the time you get infected, and when the PCR turns positive.”

Having initially tested negative for Covid-19 when returning to Israel, he returned to work at the Sheba Medical Centre before developing symptoms, and a fourth PRC test said he was positive. Maor has since been told he is the third confirmed Omicron case in Israel, and the first in the country with no travel links to southern Africa.

Maor said it “feels weird” to be one of the first people in the world to become infected with the Omicron variant. “As a physician I am not used to being under the spotlight.”

Although his wife accompanied him to London, neither she nor any of his children have experienced symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19. “That’s reassuring, I think,” he said. “I think the transmissibility of this [variant] is not completely different or extremely different to what I know about Delta.”

Maor urged people to get vaccinated and to have a booster jab if eligible. “I can’t emphasise the importance of that enough,” he said. “Things could have ended much worse for my family and friends – I am sure that my disease could have been worse if not for the vaccine.”

The Europa Group, which is based in Toulouse and organised the PCR London Valves 2021 conference at ExCeL London, posted a message on its official conference website confirming it had learned on 30 November that a delegate had tested positive for Covid after returning to their home country.

Speaking from France, a spokesperson for the Europa Group said: “As you may imagine, the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone who visited PCR London Valves was our number one priority.

“All protocols mandated by the UK government were put in place. Anyone entering the congress centre had to present a valid health pass and were requested to wear a mask. Hydro-alcoholic gel and masks were made readily available for all participants and disposal bins for used protective equipment were provided.”

Israel shut its borders to foreigners from all countries for 14 days on Saturday to try to contain the spread of Omicron and has reintroduced counter-terrorism phone-tracking technology to trace contacts of a handful of people who have likely been infected. The UK has added 10 countries to its travel “red list”.

Continue Reading